duminică, 20 ianuarie 2008

so what?!

I feel used. I feel forsaken.I feel unloved.I feel like things aren't gonna get better. I feel like my love is wasted. I feel tired. I feel exhausted.

I feel like I'll never get what I want.I feel like many parts of me died those days.I feel like I'll never recover what I've lost.I feel like I don't deserve anything.

There's no hero in my sky, just dreams on the ceiling.There are no good parts, just hopes of getting better in vain.Where's the freedom? Where's the love?[Lost and gone.] Who does still care about what's around him?[Nobody.]

I'm on my own.Everything I do is against myself. What comes around, goes around.The story is repeating over and over again.No light in my path. No reasons to go on.Should I deny everything?

Even my will is fading.I want to find my deepest wish. I want to find myself again.I want to get back to the good old times.When I still hoped for better.When nothing could destroyed me.When I still loved myself.

Will this headache ever stop?! Will there ever appear a little shiny star at the end of the tunel and I won't break it?!

PEACE & HUGS

Un comentariu:

Anonim spunea...

uuhhhmm... in multe din blogurile tale ma regasesc!! don't know why :-?? da' asa e :)) tuu.. continua.. k faci treaba buna si cu blogu' si cu pozele! now .. peace an' love ! >:D<